Dr. Kim Bloomer & Dr. Jeannie Thomason
About the Instructor
Dr. Kim Bloomer and Dr. Jeannie Thomason are animal naturopaths, Co-Founders of the American Council of Animal Naturopathy , host the internet radio show Animal Talk Naturally, and formerly worked in traditional veterinary medicine as technicians for many years. Their articles have appeared in various publications including Animal Wellness Magazine, Dogs Naturally, and Natural Horse Magazine. Additionally together they are the published authors of five books on natural animal care.
To learn more check out the FAQ on our classes at https://www.animalnaturopathy.org/faqs/
Species specific and appropriate nutrition for our carnivore companions.
In this class you will learn the nuts and bolts of the proper nutrition for our carnivore pets – Dogs and Cats.
You will also learn the basic anatomy and physiology of the canine and feline carnivore in order to better understand them as a species as well as their needs and nature. Proper species appropriate nutrition is the foundation of good health.
As in most educational courses, you will be required to purchase books and in addition to the course fee. This class has its own required text book reading as well.
The American Council of Animal Naturopathy is privately owned and operated, not government funded.
NOTE: Even though the American Council of Animal Naturopathy is a privately owned and operated entity, we still uphold the first amendment in respecting and protecting the religious liberty rights of our instructors and students of all faiths or none. You may find statements within the books, articles, audios or videos within the class work that speak of personal spiritual beliefs of the author or speaker.
Photo of Panzer by Breanne Altherr
- Kibble is Kibble is STILL Kibble!
- Kibble is Kibble is Kibble...UNnaturally Overview
- Kibble is Kibble is Kibble...UNnaturally - AUDIO
- What's REALLY in Your Pet's Food?
- Balanced Pet Nutrition
- Balanced and Complete Quote
- Balanced and Complete? - AUDIO
- How Dog and Cat Food is Made
- "Holistic" Pet Food Overview
- "Holistic" Pet Food? - AUDIO
- Why Pet Food Can't Nourish Quotes
- Why Pet Food Can't Nourish Pets - AUDIO
- Cooked Vs. Raw Foods (Meat & Bones)
- Cooked vs Raw Feeding Overview
- Cooked vs. Raw Feeding - AUDIO
- The Canine's Skin
- The Skinny on Pet Skin Issues Quotes
- The Skinny on Pet Skin Issues - AUDIO
- Canine Arthritis
- Dam Bones: Joint Issues Quotes
- Dem Bones: Joint Issues - AUDIO
- Yeast Infections In Dogs and Cats
- Allergies in our Carnivore Pets
- Food Allergies in the Carnivore Quotes
- Food Allergies in the Carnivore - AUDIO
- Diabetes in our Pets
- The Mass Poisoning of Pets
- The Liver and Disease
- The Carnivore Truth, Pt 1 Overview
- The Carnivore Truth, Pt1 - AUDIO
- The Carnivore Truth, Pt 2 Overview
- The Carnivore Truth, Pt2 - AUDIO
- Cats are Obligate Overview
- Cats are Obligate - AUDIO
- Dogs: The Omnivore-Carnivore Question
- Have dogs really evolved to digest starches?
- Saliva Matters
- Dogs ARE Carnivores
- Dogs Are Also Obligate - AUDIO
- True Carnivores
- Obligate Carnivore Overview
- Obligate Carnivore - AUDIO
- Raw Feeding Guidelines
- Real Nutrition for Our Carnivore Companions Quotes
- Real Nutrition for Our Carnivore Companions - AUDIO
- Raw Basics
- Dog Body Condition
- Medium Sized Dog Eating RMBs
- Puppies Eating RMBs
- Cat Eating RMB
- Salmonella: The "Bad" Bacteria
- Removing the Fears Associated With Raw Feeding
- Overcoming Obstacles to Raw Feeding Overview
- Overcoming Obstacles to Raw Feeding - AUDIO
- Raw Fed Dog Poop
- A Raw Food Diet Could Kill Your Dog?
- Appetite vs Need Overview
- Appetite vs. Need - AUDIO