Dr. Kim Bloomer & Dr. Jeannie Thomason
About the Instructor
Dr. Kim Bloomer and Dr. Jeannie Thomason, animal naturopaths, are pioneers in the field of animal naturopathy with their doctorate in veterinary naturopathy.
They are the co-founders of the American Council of Animal Naturopathy , host the weekly internet radio show Animal Talk Naturally, and both formerly worked in traditional veterinary medicine as technicians for many years.
Their articles have appeared in various publications including Animal Wellness Magazine, Dogs Naturally, and Natural Horse Magazine. Additionally together they are the published authors of five books on natural animal care.
Learn How To Achieve and Maintain Holistic Wellness With Your Dog
The American Council of Animal Naturopathy is privately owned and operated, not government funded.
NOTE: Even though the American Council of Animal Naturopathy is a privately owned and operated entity, we still uphold the first amendment in respecting and protecting the religious liberty rights of our instructors and students of all faiths or none. You may find statements within the books, articles, audios or videos within the class work that speak of personal spiritual beliefs of the author or speaker.
- Nutrition for Your Dog Reading
- Why Pet Food Can't Nourish
- Balanced and Complete?
- What’s Really in Your Pet’s Food?
- Raw Feeding Guidelines
- Feeding lamb breast video
- 10 week old Dane puppy eating a raw cornish hen
- A Raw Food Diet Could Kill Your Dog?
- What About Salmonella?
- Prey Model Raw Diet Improved a Dog’s Health
- Probiotics, Enzymes, Water, Skin
- Raw Fed Dog Poop
- REAL Nutrition for Carnivore Companions
- Toxins: Vaccines, Pharmaceuticals, Pesticides, Cleaning Products, etc. Reading
- Natural Immunity
- Why Vaccines Can't Immunize
- Vaccine Insights, Pt 1
- Vaccine Insights, Pt 2
- Vaccine Induced Disease
- Immunity and Titers
- Allergies in Animals, Pt.1
- Allergies in Animals, Pt 2
- To Drug or Not to Drug Our Pets
- Steroid Use in Pets
- PARASITES AND PESTS
- Fleas, Ticks, & Heartworms
- Flea & Tick Control: What You May Not Know
- Pests and Parasites: Our Foe!
- HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS
- Eliminate Toxic Household Chemicals
- Toxic Chemical Free Living for Pets
- Hidden Household Dangers video
- FAKE-grances overview
- Consider the Cost of "Chemical Research"
- Natural Solutions for Your Dog Reading
- Antibiotics vs Natural Methods
- How Animals Tackle Pests & Parasites, Naturally!
- Got Dirt?
- Probiotics: What Are They? And Do Our Pets Need Them?
- Assist the Detox with Natural Remedies
- ESSENTIAL OILS
- What They Are and How to Use Them
- How Dogs See With Their Noses
- Methods of incorporating essential oils into a detox
- Dogue de Bordeaux Sniffing Frankincense
- Scentsable Wellness for Dogs
- Exercise and Additional Support
- Life is a Dance