Dr. Kim Bloomer & Dr. Jeannie Thomason
About the Instructor
Dr. Kim Bloomer and Dr. Jeannie Thomason, animal naturopaths, are pioneers in the field of animal naturopathy with their doctorate in veterinary naturopathy.
They are the co-founders of the American Council of Animal Naturopathy , host the weekly internet radio show Animal Talk Naturally, and both formerly worked in traditional veterinary medicine as technicians for many years.
Their articles have appeared in various publications including Animal Wellness Magazine, Dogs Naturally, and Natural Horse Magazine. Additionally together they are the published authors of five books on natural animal care.
Learn the philosophy of natural dog training and how to defuse reactivity in your dog with kindness.
The American Council of Animal Naturopathy is privately owned and operated, not government funded.
NOTE: Even though the American Council of Animal Naturopathy is a privately owned and operated entity, we still uphold the first amendment in respecting and protecting the religious liberty rights of our instructors and students of all faiths or none. You may find statements within the books, articles, audios or videos within the class work that speak of personal spiritual beliefs of the author or speaker.
- Welcome to Dog Behavior and Health
- A Theory of Animal Mind Overview
- A Theory of Animal Mind - AUDIO
- What is Your Dog Thinking?
- Animal Problem, Animal Individual Quote
- Animal Problem, Animal Individual - AUDIO
- Understanding Dog-Dog Communication video
- How Human Emotions Affect Animal Health Overview
- How Human Emotions Affect Animal Health - AUDIO
- Games We Play
- Examining dog-human play 2016
- Great Dane Puppy Playing Overview
- Great Dane Puppy Playing
- The Placebo Effect in Animals? Overview
- The Placebo Effect in Animals? - AUDIO