Dr. Kim Bloomer
About the Instructor
Kim Bloomer, V.N.D., N.D. is an animal naturopath, certified in small animal nutrition, essential oil educator, with years of experience in animal wellness. Dr. Kim is a published author, writer, blogger, co-host of Animal Talk Naturally, and Co-Founder of the American Council of Animal Naturopathy
To learn more check out the FAQ on our classes at https://www.animalnaturopathy.org/faqs/
Welcome to my Oily Symphony Course!
This course was inspired by this article by Dr. David Stewart: Harmonies, Melodies & Symphonies with Essential Oils
The American Council of Animal Naturopathy is privately owned and operated, not government funded.
NOTE: Even though the American Council of Animal Naturopathy is a privately owned and operated entity, we still uphold the first amendment in respecting and protecting the religious liberty rights of our instructors and students of all faiths or none. You may find statements within the books, articles, audios or videos within the class work that speak of personal spiritual beliefs of the author or speaker.
Photo Attribution: Desert guara and Carolina Dog, Schatzie's paw by Dr. Kim Bloomer, Copyright ©2017, All Rights Reserved.
- Section Three
- Placebo Effect
- Toxic Thoughts Equal Toxic Bodies
- How Smell Triggers Memories Video
- Where Emotion is Felt in the Human Body - Video
- Emotions in Motion - Video
- Essential Oils for Emotional Support
- Emotions Class Notes YL Convention 2016 - AUDIO
- Words Matter: Water is Life - Video
- Water Has Memory - Video
- Essential Oils Harmonize
- Section Four
- How Can We Keep Our Frequency High?
- Facts About Makeup - Video
- How Toxins Can Affect the Brain - Video
- Electrical /electronic devices/harsh sounds
- Epigenetics, Pathogens, Parasites
- Epigenetics - How Does It Work? - Video
- Epigenetics: Thoughts, Lifestyle, Nutrition, Pt1
- Epigenetics: Thoughts, Lifestyle, Nutrition, Pt2
- Epigenetics - Video
- Resources on the Epigenetics Audios
- Laws of Health
- Good Vibrations - Part Three
- 30 Day Feelings Kit Challenge
- How Emotions Harm Your Body?
- Applying the Feelings Kit in Your Daily Life
- Day One Overview - June 19, 2017
- Day Eight - June 26, 2017
- Day Fifteen - July 4, 2017
- Day 22 - July 11, 2017
- Day 29 - July 18, 2017
- Feelings Kit Overview
- Two Emotions, Two Oils
- The Releasing Love Rejecting Fear
- Emotional Mind Mapping