Dr. Kim Bloomer & Dr. Jeannie Thomason
About the Instructor
Dr. Kim Bloomer and Dr. Jeannie Thomason, animal naturopaths, are pioneers in the field of animal naturopathy with their doctorate in veterinary naturopathy.
They are the co-founders of the American Council of Animal Naturopathy , host the weekly internet radio show Animal Talk Naturally, and both formerly worked in traditional veterinary medicine as technicians for many years.
Their articles have appeared in various publications including Animal Wellness Magazine, Dogs Naturally, and Natural Horse Magazine. Additionally together they are the published authors of five books on natural animal care.
To learn more check out the FAQ on our classes at https://www.animalnaturopathy.org/faqs/
Learn the principles and philosophy of animal naturopathy.
Animal naturopathy is a lifestyle not a modality, although it is inclusive of most natural healing modalities. Animal naturopathy is true health care, it is all about building and promoting health correcting imbalances that bring about dis-ease in the first place by supporting the vital force (life force/Chi or innate immune system) within the body through nature’s laws.
When illness is manifesting its self, the use of nature’s laws and remedies are then put into use for the express purpose of assisting the body in putting itself back into a harmonious balance (health) and then maintaining that health/balance.
This class module is the foundation of animal naturopathy upon which all the other classes hinge.
This course is can be taken as an elective or continuing education and is included in all of our certification courses.
As in most educational courses, you will be required to purchase books and in addition to the course fee. This class has its own required text book reading as well.
NOTE: Even though the American Council of Animal Naturopathy is a privately owned and operated entity, we still uphold the first amendment in respecting and protecting the religious liberty rights of our instructors and students of all faiths or none. You may find statements within the books, articles, audios or videos within the class work that speak of personal spiritual beliefs of the author or speaker.
- The Butterfly Fly Effect Overview
- The Butterfly Effect - AUDIO
- N.E.W. S.T.A.R.T.
- The Laws of Health
- The Laws of Health, Pt1 - AUDIO
- The Laws of Health, Pt2 - AUDIO
- Nutrition for the Carnivore Overview
- Nutrition for the Carnivore - AUDIO
- Nutrition for the Herbivore Overview
- Nutrition for the Herbivore - AUDIO
- Exercise for Animals Overview
- Exercise for Animals - AUDIO
- Pure Water Overview
- Pure Water - AUDIO
- Sun/Supplements, Moderation, Fresh Air Overview
- Sun/Supplements, Moderation, Fresh Air - AUDIO
- Moderation and Rest Quotes
- Moderation and Rest - AUDIO
- The Final Law: Trust Overview
- The Final Law: Trust - AUDIO
- Disease, Healing and Health Quotes
- Disease, Healing and Health - AUDIO
- The Illusion Of Disease
- Labels, Labels, Labels Quotes
- Labels, Labels, Labels - AUDIO
- Understanding the True Meaning of Disease
- Changing Your Beliefs About Health and Wellness
- A Natural Approach to Disease Quotes
- A Natural Approach to Disease - AUDIO
- Microbes - From a Dynamic Perspective
- Natural Immune System Development
- Detoxification and the "Healing Crisis"
- The Healing Response Overview
- The Healing Response - AUDIO